1. The Affordable Care Act is drawing a lot of attention lately as parts kick in. Do you know what you need to? Let Southington Schools help! Check out the link for more.
2. There's just one meeting happening tonight, with the Self Insurance Committee coming together for an early look at the first quarter of the fiscal year. The meeting begins at 4:30 p.m. at Southington Town Hall.
3. "Attention Students!" Do you want to serve your community? There's a way that Patch, and the town, can help. Check out more on Southington Serves by clicking the link.
4. Join the Orchard Valley Garden Club today at Southington Public Library. The group will meet from 10 a.m. until 12:30 p.m.
5. Apple Harvest Festival Spotlight: Over the next couple weeks, we will bring you details and features regarding the Apple Harvest Festival. Today's first spotlight, everyone's favorite apple fritters. Need a schedule? Click the link for more.
USE SOUTHINGTON PATCH!
- If you have an event you'd like to promote, post it on Patch's awesome calendar.
- Do you have an opinion? Post it on Speak Out!
- Do you have something to announce to the world?
- Are you a business in town with news?
- Do you have something you'd like to sell, trade or buy?
Make sure to like Southington Patch on Facebook or follow on Twitter for breaking news, daily updates and more!