According to WXEdge.com:
"... it looks like another round of winter weather is on the way. A cold front moves through later tonight brings in a shot of cold air and sets the stage for Tuesday. As upper level energy moves in from the Great Lakes, an area of snow will overspread Connecticut from southwest to northeast during Tuesday morning. While the snow will not last long, ending by mid to late afternoon, accumulating snow is currently expected across the entire state."
Read the latest forecast at WXEdge.com.
Here is the extended forecast for Southington from the National Weather Service:
- Tuesday: Snow likely, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 34. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Tuesday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 21. West wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday: Sunny, with a high near 34. West wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Wednesday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. West wind around 8 mph.
- Thursday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Thursday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 14.
- Friday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Friday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Saturday: A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Night: A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday: Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32.
For the complete forecast, click the link provided.
Make sure to like Southington Patch on Facebook or follow on Twitter for breaking news, daily updates and more!