Mother's Day is just two weeks away and it's time to start planning that special day for the wonderful women in your life. (Guys, again we are giving you a little heads up. Don't forget!)
As great as breakfast in bed can be, sometimes mom just wants to get out of the house — that and let's be honest, there are many people out there who just can't cook the same way as the trained chef's in a good establishment.
So where is your favorite place to get Mother's Day brunch?
Let Patch save you time. Get great local stories like this delivered right to your inbox or smartphone every day with our free newsletter. Simple, fast sign-up here.
The list of available restaurants have changed in the Southington during recent years, but the number of options has not. If you need a refresher about all the great places to choose from, take look through our Food and Drink directory, then tell us your favorite.
Share your suggestions and give us your opinions, and we'll name the best of the best based on your nominations and votes.
As a reminder, here's how our Readers' Choice feature works:
- We'll ask a question about your favorites.
- We invite you to post your nominations in the comments below.
- We hope you'll also spread the word about this to your friends on Facebook and Twitter and get them involved.
- Submit comments until 5 p.m. Wednesday.
- We'll take the nominees and post a poll first thing Thursday morning.
- After the poll starts on Thursday, you'll be able to vote till Friday at 9 a.m.
- On Saturday, we announce the winner.
This review is all about you — your ideas, your feedback and your voice — so we hope you will chime in and check back.