Summer is right around the corner, which for many means it's time to plan for vacations. With the economy still struggling and costs for gas and other travel needs high, many people will be staying at home this year.
That doesn't mean you can't have a great vacation right here in Southington.
When you have a 'tourist' experience in Southington, where do you go? What's your 'can't miss' recommendation to all your out-of-town friends?
Southington has a few options available, including but not limited to the following:
Of course, these are just a few examples of what is available to you. So get on and tell us the best place to go or your favorite spot to hang out. If you have a nearby out-of-town attraction this week, don't forget to add that too.
Let Patch save you time. Get great local stories like this delivered right to your inbox or smartphone every day with our free newsletter. Simple, fast sign-up here.
Share your suggestions and give us your opinions, and we'll name the best of the best based on your nominations and votes.
As a reminder, here's how our Readers' Choice feature works:
- We'll ask a question about your favorites.
- We invite you to post your nominations in the comments below.
- We hope you'll also spread the word about this to your friends on Facebook and Twitter and get them involved.
- Submit comments until 5 p.m. Tuesday.*
- We'll take the nominees and post a poll first thing Thursday morning.
- After the poll starts on Wednesday, you'll be able to vote till Friday at 9 a.m.*
- On Saturday, we announce the winner.
This review is all about you — your ideas, your feedback and your voice — so we hope you will chime in and check back.
*Note: There is a change in days to extend the voting phase.
Make sure to like Southington Patch on Facebook or follow on Twitter for breaking news, daily updates and more!