When summer kicks off next weekend, a few things change: the weather gets warmer, the days get longer and the tonic water flies off the grocery store shelves as G&T season begins.
Most of us have a favorite spot for stocking up on beer, wine and spirits for those summer barbecues and outdoor parties. Where do you go for the best advice, the best prices and the friendliest service?
In Southington, there is a seemingly endless number of choices for stores to go to, so although some surrounding towns may be asking for you to vote on a poll right away, we need you help.
It's time to let your voice be heard - give us your nominations today!
Let Patch save you time. Get great local stories like this delivered right to your inbox or smartphone every day with our free newsletter. Simple, fast sign-up here.
If you need a refresher about what's available in town, take a look through the Southington Patch Directory. Share your suggestions and give us your opinions, and we'll name the best of the best based on your nominations and votes.
As a reminder, here's how our Readers' Choice feature works:
- We'll ask a question about your favorites.
- We invite you to post your nominations in the comments below.
- We hope you'll also spread the word about this to your friends on Facebook and Twitter and get them involved.
- Submit comments until 5 p.m. Wednesday.
- We'll take the nominees and post a poll first thing Thursday morning.
- After the poll starts on Thursday, you'll be able to vote till Friday at 9 a.m.
- On Saturday, we announce the winner.
This review is all about you — your ideas, your feedback and your voice — so chime in and check back to find out where the best outdoor eateries are!
Make sure to like Southington Patch on Facebook or follow on Twitter for breaking news, daily updates and more!