The calendar says spring has arrived, and so does the return of the robins. But other telltale signs that the weather is getting warmer are the countless baseball mitts and bats, lacrosse sticks and muddy sneakers strewn about your home and playing fields.
When it comes to buying the gear necessary to play in the game, where is your favorite local place to shop for sporting goods? This is your chance to share with Patch readers the best place to go in your town or in your area. If you forgot the name of that store down the street that has the fantastic deals or great customers service check out the Southington Patch directory.
Share your suggestions and give us your opinions and we'll tell you who the best of the best is based on your nominations and votes.
As a reminder, here's how our Readers' Choice feature works:
- We'll ask a question about your favorites.
- We invite you to post your nominations in the comments below.
- We hope you'll also spread the word about this to your friends on Facebook and Twitter and get them involved.
- Submit comments until 5 p.m. Wednesday.
- We'll take the nominees and post a poll first thing Thursday morning.
- After the poll starts on Thursday, you'll be able to vote till Friday at 9 a.m.
- On Saturday, we announce the winner.
This review is all about you — your ideas, your feedback and your voice — so we hope you will chime in and check back..