.

Chimney Fire Spreads Into Southington House

Patch File Photo
Patch File Photo
A Southington home was damaged Wednesday night when a chimney fire spread into the two-story structure.

The fire, at 71 North Star Drive, was reported at about 5:30 p.m. Overhaul was still in progress more than two hours later.

The fire marshal, building official and property owner were going inside the house together just after 7 p.m., according to communication over the scanner.

A firefighter who was injured was treated and released at the scene, according to a report by WFSB.

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something