The Southington Police Department also reported the following arrests:
Christina E. Torres, 18, of 36 Thunderbird Drive in Southington, was charged with breach of peace, Oct. 23.
Matthew Davis, 33, of 19 Fairview Ave. in Plainville, was charged with possession of a controlled substance and driving under the influence, Oct. 23.
Thomas J. Robinson, 62, of 78 Bristol St. in Southington, was charged with disorderly conduct, Oct. 24.
Gary Patrick Raymond, 56, of 74 Savage St. in Southington, was charged with disorderly conduct, Oct. 24.
Dylan Ford, 21, of 343 Martin Road in Hebron, was charged with third-degree criminal mischief and breach of peace, Oct. 24.
Joette M. Lane, 40, of 34 Summer St. in Southington, was charged with disorderly conduct, Oct. 26.
Selma A. Eisenberg, 90, of 20 Nursery Drive in West Hartford, was charged with evading responsibility in an accident and operating an unregistered motor vehicle, Oct. 27.
Other stats from reported traffic stops and incidents:
- Fourteen (14) people were cited with operating unregistered motor vehicle.
- Four people were cited with speeding/traveling too fast.
- Three people were cited with operating a motor vehicle under suspension.
- One person was cited with allowing a dog to roam without a leash.
- One person was cited with passing a standing school bus.
- One person was cited with violation of town blight ordinance.
The preceding arrest information was provided by the Southington Police Department. It does not indicate a conviction.
Southington Patch does not report infractions as part of the arrest logs. For more information on what’s happening in town and who got cited for what, check out the Southington Police Department’s Facebook page.
Make sure to like Southington Patch on Facebook and follow on Twitter for breaking news, daily updates and more!