The Southington Police Department reported the following arrests:
Laura A. Sullivan, 27, of 53 Minthal Drive in Southington, was charged with interfering with an officer, sixth-degree larceny, conspiracy to commit sixth-degree larceny and possession of narcotics, Aug. 16.
Chancey J. Laden, 37, of 2 Fern Ave. in Wallingford, was charged with second-degree harassment and second-degree threatening, Aug. 19.
Miranda Marshall, 28, of 235 Mulberry St. in Plantsville, was charged with disorderly conduct and third-degree assault on an elderly person, Aug. 19.
Other stats from reported traffic stops and incidents:
- Three people were cited with operating an unregistered motor vehicle.
- One person was cited with failure to drive right/maintain proper lane.
- One person was cited with failure to carry license.
- One person was cited with using a cell phone while driving.
- One person was cited with violation of blight ordinance.
- One person was cited with simple trespassing.
The preceding arrest information was provided by the Southington Police Department. It does not indicate a conviction.
Southington Patch does not report infractions as part of the arrest logs. For more information on what’s happening in town and who got cited for what, check out the Southington Police Department’s Facebook page.
Make sure to like Southington Patch on Facebook and follow on Twitter for breaking news, daily updates and more!