Officers took to the road on Tuesday, issuing a total of 37 citations including handing out tickets to 28 drivers that were traveling without a seatbelt. Police also made an arrest in a shoplifting case, the only arrest reported on Wednesday. Take a look back at the latest arrest logs.
The Southington Police Department reported the following arrest:
Tyler D. French, 23, of 73 Todd Road in Southington, was charged with sixth-degree larceny, Dec. 11.
Let Patch save you time. Get great local stories like this delivered right to your inbox or smartphone every day with our free newsletter. Simple, fast sign-up here.
Other stats from reported traffic stops and incidents:
- Twenty-eight (28) people were cited with failure to wear a seatbelt.
- Five people were cited with operating an unregistered motor vehicle.
- One person was cited with using a cell phone while driving.
- One person was cited with making an improper right turn.
- One person was cited with operating a motor vehicle without a license.
- One person was cited with operating a scooter without a license.
The preceding arrest information was provided by the Southington Police Department. It does not indicate a conviction.
Southington Patch does not report infractions as part of the arrest logs. For more information on what’s happening in town and who got cited for what, check out the Southington Police Department’s Facebook page.
Make sure to like Southington Patch on Facebook and follow on Twitter for breaking news, daily updates and more!