The Southington Police Department reported the following arrests:
Brian A. Gardner, 47, of 43 Academy St. in Southington, was charged with five counts of sale of narcotics and five counts of possession of narcotics with the intent to sell near public housing, Sept. 13.
Christopher Fitzmaurice, 19, of 51 Grace Ave. in Bristol, was charged with evading responsibility in an accident and failure to drive in proper lane, Sept. 14.
Martin R. McCulloch, 19, of 1048 S. Main St. in Plantsville, was charged with second-degree failure to appear, Sept. 15.
Other stats from reported traffic stops and incidents:
- Eleven (11) people were cited with speeding/traveling too fast.
- Two people were cited with operating an unregistered motor vehicle.
- One person was cited with using a cell phone while driving.
- One person was cited with following too close/unsafe backing.
- One person was cited with operating a motor vehicle on a permit without proper instructor.
- One person was cited with operating a motor vehicle with suspended registration.
- One person was cited with failure to insure motor vehicle.
- One person was cited with having improper headlights/tail lamps.
- One person was cited with allowing a dog to roam without a leash.
The preceding arrest information was provided by the Southington Police Department. It does not indicate a conviction.
Southington Patch does not report infractions as part of the arrest logs. For more information on what’s happening in town and who got cited for what, check out the Southington Police Department’s Facebook page.
Make sure to like Southington Patch on Facebook and follow on Twitter for breaking news, daily updates and more!