Police were kept busy with numerous cases over the weekend, including some which were not reported until Tuesday. Officers made arrests in DUI cases, motor vehicle cases and more. Take a look at the latest arrest logs.
The Southington Police Department reported the following arrests:
Shane L. Mosko, 20, of 87 Williamsburg Drive, was charged with failure to maintain proper lane and driving under the influence, Feb. 19.
Dylan Hinze, 20, of 38 Bonnie Drive in Farmington, was charged with operating an unregistered motor vehicle, misuse of plates and failure to insure motor vehicle, Feb. 23.
Let Patch save you time. Get news like this delivered right to your inbox or smartphone every day with our free newsletter. Simple, fast sign-up here.
John S. Mongillo, 55, of 1134 Woodruff St., was charged with reckless endangerment and disorderly conduct, Feb. 24.
Bruce Josepg Steiniger III, 26, of 747 Center St. in Wallingford, was charged with fifth-degree larceny, Feb. 24.
Other stats from reported traffic stops and incidents:
- Two people were cited with operating an unregistered motor vehicle
- One person was cited with operating with suspended registration.
- One person was cited with failure to obey traffic signal.
- One person was cited with failure to renew registration.
- One person was cited with failure to renew license.
- One person was cited with failure to have mirrors.
- One person was cited with failure to carry registration.
- One person was cited with using a cell phone while driving.
Southington Patch does not report infractions as part of the arrest logs. For more information on what’s happening in town and who got cited for what, check out the Southington Police Department’s Facebook page.
Make sure to like Southington Patch on Facebook and follow on Twitter for breaking news, daily updates and more!