The Southington Police Department reported the following arrests:
John Lindsey, 50, of 3610 Yacht Club Drive in Aventura, Fla., was charged with first-degree larceny and possession of less than half an ounce of marijuana, Sept. 13.
Vincent Glorioso, 66, of 157 Burritt St. in Plantsville, was charged with driving under the influence and two counts of illegal possession of narcotics, Sept. 18.
Justin R. Weber, 33, of 191 Queen St. in Southington, was charged with disorderly conduct, Sept. 19.
Heather Landrie, 31, of 191 Queen St. in Southington, was charged with disorderly conduct, Sept. 19.
Adam R. Madore, 26, of 90 Cherrybrook Road in Canton, was charged with driving under the influence and operating an unregistered motor vehicle, Sept. 20.
Other stats from reported traffic stops and incidents:
- Two people were cited with operating an unregistered motor vehicle.
- Two people were cited with speeding/traveling too fast.
- One person was cited with passing a standing school bus.
- One person was cited with seatbelt violation.
- One person was cited with failure to carry insurance card.
- One person was cited with following too close/unsafe backing.
The preceding arrest information was provided by the Southington Police Department. It does not indicate a conviction.
Southington Patch does not report infractions as part of the arrest logs. For more information on what’s happening in town and who got cited for what, check out the Southington Police Department’s Facebook page.
Make sure to like Southington Patch on Facebook and follow on Twitter for breaking news, daily updates and more!