Police reported just one arrest this week, a domestic case related to an argument between a Farmington man and an individual who had a protective order against him, but officers remained busy with citations and motor vehicle misdemeanors to end the week last week. Take a look back at the latest arrest logs.
The Southington Police Department reported the following arrests:
Joseph Ruszczyk, 45, 15 Red Stone Way in Farmington, was charged with violation of protective order and second-degree breach of peace, Jan. 17.
Let Patch save you time. Get news like this delivered right to your inbox or smartphone every day with our free newsletter. Simple, fast sign-up here.
Other stats from reported traffic stops and incidents:
- Three people cited with operating a motor vehicle under suspension.
- Three people were cited with operating an unregistered motor vehicle.
- Two people were cited with using a cell phone while driving.
- Two people were cited for speeding/traveling too fast.
- One person was cited with operating a motor vehicle under suspension.
The preceding arrest information was provided by the Southington Police Department. It does not indicate a conviction.
Southington Patch does not report infractions as part of the arrest logs. For more information on what’s happening in town and who got cited for what, check out the Southington Police Department’s Facebook page.
Make sure to like Southington Patch on Facebook and follow on Twitter for breaking news, daily updates and more!