In the last set of arrest logs for the week on Friday, police reported only one arrest but that doesn’t mean officers weren’t busy. Officers reported 10 infractions to end the week, so take a look back at the latest arrest logs.
The Southington Police Department reported the following arrests:
Eric D. Fillmore, 41, of 45 Hayes St. in New Britain, was charged with violation of a restraining order, Jan. 23.
Let Patch save you time. Get news like this delivered right to your inbox or smartphone every day with our free newsletter. Simple, fast sign-up here.
Other stats from reported traffic stops and incidents:
- Three people were cited with operating an unregistered motor vehicle.
- Three people were cited with cell phone violations.
- One person was cited with following too close.
- One person was cited with operating a motor vehicle without a license.
- One person was cited with making an improper turn.
- One person was cited with failure to drive to the right.
The preceding arrest information was provided by the Southington Police Department. It does not indicate a conviction.
Southington Patch does not report infractions as part of the arrest logs. For more information on what’s happening in town and who got cited for what, check out the Southington Police Department’s Facebook page.
Make sure to like Southington Patch on Facebook and follow on Twitter for breaking news, daily updates and more!