The Southington Police Department reported the following arrests:
Aug. 13 (Previously Unreported)
Thomas Halleran, 32, of 777 Old Turnpike Road in Plantsville, was charged with sixth-degree larceny, Aug. 13.
Aug. 21 (Previously Unreported)
Stephen M. Burns Jr., 33, of 43 Central Ave. in Waterbury, was charged with sixth-degree larceny, Aug. 21.
Kathleen LaBella, 45, of 19 Tunxis St. in New Britain, was charged with violating conditions of release, Aug. 28.
Michael Cruess, 42, of 1247 Queen St. in Southington, was charged with disorderly conduct, Aug. 28.
Other stats from reported traffic stops and incidents:
- Six people were cited with operating an unregistered motor vehicle.
- Two people were cited with failure to obey stop sign/traffic signal.
- One person was cited with violation of blight ordinance.
- One person was cited with allowing a dog to roam without a leash.
- One person was cited with unsafe backing/following too close.
- One person was cited with speeding/traveling too fast.
The preceding arrest information was provided by the Southington Police Department. It does not indicate a conviction.
Southington Patch does not report infractions as part of the arrest logs. For more information on what’s happening in town and who got cited for what, check out the Southington Police Department’s Facebook page.
Make sure to like Southington Patch on Facebook and follow on Twitter for breaking news, daily updates and more!