The Southington Police Department reported the following arrests:
David Dworak, 29, of 79 Hepworth St. in Bristol, was charged with three counts of sixth-degree larceny, third-degree robbery and conspiracy to commit sixth-degree larceny, Oct. 7.
Michael Turner, 55, of 10 Darling St. in Southington, was charged with second-degree failure to appear, Oct. 8.
Other stats from reported traffic stops and incidents:
- Two people were cited with speeding/traveling too fast.
- One person was cited with failure to renew registration.
- One person was cited with failure to obey stop sign/traffic signal.
- One person was cited with operating a motor vehicle under suspension.
- One person was cited with using a cell phone while driving.
- One person was cited with soliciting without a permit.
The preceding arrest information was provided by the Southington Police Department. It does not indicate a conviction.
Southington Patch does not report infractions as part of the arrest logs. For more information on what’s happening in town and who got cited for what, check out the Southington Police Department’s Facebook page.
Make sure to like Southington Patch on Facebook and follow on Twitter for breaking news, daily updates and more!