Happy Black Friday! We will keep you posted if there are any crazy incidents, such as the video shown of a man being Tasered at the Walmart Store in Southington last year, but in the meantime take a look at the latest arrest logs.
The Southington Police Department reported the following arrests:
Ryan T. Aldieri, 29, of 24 Wolcott Hill Road in Wethersfield, was charged with second-degree breach of peace, Nov. 20.
Let Patch save you time. Get great local stories like this delivered right to your inbox or smartphone every day with our free newsletter. Simple, fast sign-up here.
Kevin James Marquis, 47, of 297 N. Main St. in Southington, was charged with second-degree breach of peace, Nov. 20.
Macin Szwedo, 24, of 63 Terrace Lane in Meriden, was charged with violation of discharge conditions, Nov. 20.
Other stats from reported traffic stops and incidents:
- Three people were cited with using a cell phone while driving.
- Three people were cited with operating an unregistered motor vehicle.
- Two people were cited with failure to obey stop sign/traffic signal.
- One person was cited with possession of less than half an ounce of marijuana.
- One person was cited with allowing a dog to roam.
Southington Patch does not report infractions as part of the arrest logs. For more information on what’s happening in town and who got cited for what, check out the Southington Police Department’s Facebook page.
Make sure to like Southington Patch on Facebook and follow on Twitter for breaking news, daily updates and more!