Southington police reported just one arrest to end the week, a criminal trespassing charge related to a domestic call according to the department, but there were also several citations handed out in response to various motor vehicle violations.
The Southington Police Department reported the following arrest:
Jessica Blanchette, 37, of 24 Beecher St. in Southington, was charged with first-degree criminal trespassing, Nov. 9.
Let Patch save you time. Get great local stories like this delivered right to your inbox or smartphone every day with our free newsletter. Simple, fast sign-up here.
Other stats from reported traffic stops and incidents:
- Two people were cited with operation a motor vehicle under suspension.
- Two people were cited with following too close.
- One person was cited with operating an unregistered motor vehicle.
- One person was cited with misuse of plates.
- One person was charged with speeding/traveling too fast.
- One person was charged with following too close.
- One person was charged with operating a motor vehicle with a defective rear light.
Southington Patch does not report infractions as part of the arrest logs. For more information on what’s happening in town and who got cited for what, check out the Southington Police Department’s Facebook page.
Make sure to like Southington Patch on Facebook and follow on Twitter for breaking news, daily updates and more!