Police late last week arrested a Pine Street man they said was involved in a year-long disturbance involving an off-road vehicle he was using along the roadways in his neighborhood. Take a look at the latest arrest logs.
The Southington Police Department reported the following arrests:
Barry D. Marchinkowski Jr., of 164 Bunker Ave. in Meriden, was charged with sixth-degree larceny, Oct. 18.
Let Patch save you time. Get great local stories like this delivered right to your inbox or smartphone every day with our free newsletter. Simple, fast sign-up here.
Joseph W. Truss, 25, of 104 Pine St. in Southington, was charged with second-degree breach of peace and reckless driving, Oct. 18.
Other stats from reported traffic stops and incidents:
- Two people were cited with operating a motor vehicle without a license.
- One person was cited with failure to grant right or way.
- One person was cited with operating an unregistered motor vehicle.
- One person was cited with speeding/traveling to fast.
- One person was cited with possession of marijuana.
Southington Patch does not report infractions as part of the arrest logs. For more information on what’s happening in town and who got cited for what, check out the Southington Police Department’s Facebook page.
Make sure to like Southington Patch on Facebook and follow on Twitter for breaking news, daily updates and more!