While police were busy on the roads, issuing citations for a variety of motor vehicle offenses the first few days this week, officers reported just two arrests stemming from breach of peace/disorderly conduct cases this week. Take a look at the latest arrest logs.
The Southington Police Department reported the following arrests:
Peter Bouchu, 56, of 337 Moore Hill Drive in Southington, was charged with disorderly conduct and interfering with an emergency call, Oct. 22.
Let Patch save you time. Get great local stories like this delivered right to your inbox or smartphone every day with our free newsletter. Simple, fast sign-up here.
Colby Clark, 18, of 45 Round Hill Road in Southington, was charged with second-degree assault and second-degree breach of peace, Oct. 23.
Other stats from reported traffic stops and incidents:
- Three people were cited with speeding/traveling too fast.
- Three people were cited with operating a motor vehicle under suspension.
- Two people were cited with operating an unregistered motor vehicle.
- One person was cited with making an improper turn.
- One person was cited with failure to obey stop sign/traffic signal.
- One person was cited with following too close.
- One person was cited with improper number of headlights.
Southington Patch does not report infractions as part of the arrest logs. For more information on what’s happening in town and who got cited for what, check out the Southington Police Department’s Facebook page.
Make sure to like Southington Patch on Facebook and follow on Twitter for breaking news, daily updates and more!