The Southington Police Department also reported the following arrests:
David J. Ouellette, 44, of 35 W. Chester Road in Bristol, was charged with possession of narcotics and possession of drug paraphernalia, Nov. 22.
Becky Sue Keifer, 34, of 135 Rockwell Ave. in Bristol, was charged with second-degree failure to appear, Nov. 26.
Andrew C. Pelto, 22, of 63 Homesdale Ave. in Southington, was charged with reckless endangerment, evading responsibility in an accident, driving too close, driving in an improper lane and interfering with an officer, Nov. 26.
Eli J. Morton, 29, 367 East St. in Plainville, was charged with second-degree threatening, possession of weapons in a motor vehicle, second-degree breach of peace and possession of less than half an ounce of marijuana, Nov. 26.
Angelina Capobianco, 23, of 23 W. Main St. in Plainville, was charged with second-degree failure to appear, Nov. 26.
Other stats from reported traffic stops and incidents:
- Twenty-seven (27) people were cited with seatbelt violation
- Eleven (11) people were cited with using a cell phone while driving.
- Three people were cited with operating an unregistered motor vehicle.
- One person was cited with failure to obey stop sign/traffic control signal.
- One person was cited with failure to vaccinate dog.
- One person was cited with failure to license dog.
- One person was cited with possession of less than half an ounce of marijuana.
- One person was cited with operating a motor vehicle under suspension.
- One person was cited with failure to insure motor vehicle.
The preceding arrest information was provided by the Southington Police Department. It does not indicate a conviction.
Southington Patch does not report infractions as part of the arrest logs. For more information on what’s happening in town and who got cited for what, check out the Southington Police Department’s Facebook page.
Make sure to like Southington Patch on Facebook and follow on Twitter for breaking news, daily updates and more!