The Southington Police Department reported the following arrests:
Branden M. Garuti, 18, of 1098 Savage St. in Southington, was charged with disorderly conduct, Aug. 14.
Eric D. Johnson, 27, of 1040 Farmington Ave. in Bristol, was charged with violation of a protective order and operating a motor vehicle under suspension, Aug. 15.
Aliaksandr Dziamchuk, 26, of 125 New Britain Ave. in Plainville, was charged with third-degree criminal trespassing, Aug. 15.
Jeremy Kisluk, 28, of 53 Minthal Drive in Southington, was charged with sixth-degree larceny and conspiracy to commit sixth-degree larceny, Aug. 16.
Kim M. Baran, 37, of 466 East St. in Plainville, was charged with sixth-degree larceny, Aug. 16.
Bryson K. Burse, 34, of 10 Mooreland Drive in Southington, was charged with breach of peace and third-degree criminal mischief, Aug. 17.
Michael Cordero, 29, of 144 Jordan St. in New Britain, was charged with failure to maintain proper lane, five counts of failure to obey traffic signal, engaging police in pursuit and reckless driving, Aug. 18.
Other stats from reported traffic stops and incidents:
- Nine people were cited with operating an unregistered motor vehicle.
- Five people were cited with speeding/traveling too fast.
- Four people were cited with failure to obey stop sign/traffic signal.
- Three people were cited with operating a motor vehicle under suspension.
- Two people were cited with following too close/unsafe backing.
- Two people were cited with operating a motor vehicle without a license.
- Two people were cited with failure to renew registration.
- Two people were cited with possession of less than half an ounce of marijuana.
- One person was cited with failure to have stop lamps/proper headlights.
- One person was cited with failure to grant right of way.
- One person was cited with making a restricted turn.
- One person was cited with improper passing.
- One person was cited with creating a public disturbance.
The preceding arrest information was provided by the Southington Police Department. It does not indicate a conviction.
Southington Patch does not report infractions as part of the arrest logs. For more information on what’s happening in town and who got cited for what, check out the Southington Police Department’s Facebook page.
Make sure to like Southington Patch on Facebook and follow on Twitter for breaking news, daily updates and more!