The Southington Police Department reported the following arrests:
William R. Hubbell Jr., 45, of 82 Milldale Ave. in Southington, was charged with violation or a protective order, third-degree strangulation, second-degree unlawful restraint and third-degree assault, Oct. 17.
Alan R. Gamache, 47, of 147 Greenwood St. in Watertown, was charged with second-degree assault, second-degree strangulation, first-degree unlawful restraint, first-degree threatening, interfering with 911 calls and second degree breach of peace, Oct. 22
Other stats from reported traffic stops and incidents:
- Eight people were cited with operating an unregistered motor vehicle.
- Three people were cited with operating a motor vehicle with suspended registration.
- Two people were cited with speeding/traveling too fast.
- One person was cited with failure to insure motorcycle.
- One person was cited with following too close/unsafe backing.
- One person was cited with failure to maintain proper lane.
- One person was cited with failure to obey stop sign/traffic signal.
- One person was cited with operating a motor vehicle without a license.
- One person was cited with possession of less than half an ounce of marijuana.
- One person was cited with littering.
- One person was cited with using a cell phone while driving.
The preceding arrest information was provided by the Southington Police Department. It does not indicate a conviction.
Southington Patch does not report infractions as part of the arrest logs. For more information on what’s happening in town and who got cited for what, check out the Southington Police Department’s Facebook page.
Make sure to like Southington Patch on Facebook and follow on Twitter for breaking news, daily updates and more!