The Southington Police Department reported the following arrests:
Jayson Sager, 39, of 151 Diana Road in Plantsville, was charged with disorderly conduct, Sept. 24.
Marcus Irish, 23, of 122 Wyoming St. in Waterbury, was charged with operating an unregistered motor vehicle, failure to insure motor vehicle, misuse of marker plates and operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license, Sept. 25.
Milton Montesdeoca Jr., 25, of 1845 Meriden-Waterbury Turnpike in Southington, was charged with criminal possession of a firearm, unlawful discharge of a firearm and second-degree false reporting of an incident, Sept. 26.
Anita S. Gorneau, 55, of 1845 Meriden-Waterbury Turnpike in Southington, was charged with tampering with evidence and interfering with an officer, Sept. 26.
Matthew Urichio, 22, of 6 Oak St. in Wolcott, was charged with sixth-degree larceny, Sept. 26.
Rosina Lucibello, 36, of 100 Winding Ridge in Southington, was charged with disorderly conduct and interfering with a 911 call, Sept. 26.
William E. Haman, 61, of 39 MacArthur Drive in Plantsville, was charged with sixth-degree larceny, Sept. 27.
Amanda Yorski, 33, of 156 Lazy Lane in Southington, was charged with disorderly conduct, Sept. 27.
Other stats from reported traffic stops and incidents:
- Eight people were cited with failure to obey stop sign/traffic signal.
- Five people were cited with operating an unregistered motor vehicle.
- Three people were cited with speeding/traveling too fast.
- Two people were cited with using a cell phone while driving.
- One person was cited with failure to drive to the right/maintain proper lane.
- One person was cited with operating a motor vehicle under suspension.
- One person was cited with operating a motor vehicle without proper license.
- One person was cited with passing a standing school bus.
- One person was cited with violations of emissions.
- One person was cited with failure to renew registration.
- One person was cited with allowing a dog to roam without a leash.
The preceding arrest information was provided by the Southington Police Department. It does not indicate a conviction.
Southington Patch does not report infractions as part of the arrest logs. For more information on what’s happening in town and who got cited for what, check out the Southington Police Department’s Facebook page.
Make sure to like Southington Patch on Facebook and follow on Twitter for breaking news, daily updates and more!