The Southington Police Department reported the following arrests:
Kelsey R. Cyr, 26, of 6 Pardee St. in Bristol, was charged with theft of marker plates, third-degree burglary, third-degree criminal mischief, third-degree larceny, operating an unregistered motor vehicle, improper use of marker plates and operating a motor vehicle under suspension, Jan. 24.
Kanan Hoshan, 22, of 10123 Jeanes St. in Philadelphia, Pa., was charged with speeding, possession of less than half an ounce of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia, Jan. 24.
Justin Mals, 28, of 20 Ciccio Court in Plainville, was charged with breach of peace, Jan. 26.
Nicholas Cavallaro, 25, of 30 Robert St. in Plainville, was charged with breach of peace, Jan. 26.
Shirley J. Eastham, 44, of 10 Zipp Ave. in Forestville, was charged with sixth-degree larceny, Jan. 26.
Grace M. Estrada, 27, of Winfield Drive in New Britain, was charged with three counts of issuing a bad check and three counts of sixth-degree larceny, Jan. 26.
Other stats from reported traffic stops and incidents:
- Two people were cited with operating an unregistered motor vehicle.
- One person was cited with failure to drive in proper lane.
- One person was cited with failure to insure motor vehicle.
- One person was cited with failure to obey stop sign/traffic signal.
- One person was cited with operating a motor vehicle with suspended registration.
- One person was cited with possession of less than half an ounce of marijuana.
The preceding arrest information was provided by the Southington Police Department. It does not indicate a conviction.
Southington Patch does not report infractions as part of the arrest logs. For more information on what’s happening in town and who got cited for what, check out the Southington Police Department’s Facebook page.
Make sure to like Southington Patch on Facebook and follow on Twitter for breaking news, daily updates and more!