The Southington Police Department reported the following arrests:
Emily Cunningham, 22, of 100 Norton Park Road in Plainville, was charged with sixth-degree larceny, Jan. 13.
Kevin M. Kerns Jr., 19, of 179 Hart St. in Southington, was charged with third-degree burglary, conspiracy to commit burglary, criminal attempt to commit sixth-degree larceny and possession of less than one ounce of marijuana, Jan. 15.
Michael R. Speight, 37, of 16 Empress Drive in Southington, was charged with second-degree breach of peace, Jan. 18.
Maurizio Marcuccio, 43, of 221 Meriden Ave. in Southington, was charged with second-degree assault, disorderly conduct and resisting arrest, Jan. 19.
Kaitlyn A. Chamberland, 22, of 1590 Wolcott Road in Wolcott, was charged with sixth-degree larceny, Jan. 19.
Keith T. Rochefort, 29, of 44 Whitney Ave. in Southington, was charged with violating conditions of release, Jan. 19.
Cynthia Basil, 54, of 1537 Meriden Waterbury Road in Milldale, was charged with breach of peace and third-degree criminal mischief, Jan. 19.
Andrew Sanchez, 32, of 90 Wheeler Village in Southington, was charged with risk of injury to a minor and disorderly conduct, Jan. 19.
Other stats from reported traffic stops and incidents:
- Eight people were cited with operating unregistered motor vehicle.
- Six people were cited with speeding/traveling too fast.
- Two people were cited with using a cell phone while driving.
- One person was cited with operating a motor vehicle under suspension.
- One person was cited with failure to obey stop sign/traffic signal.
- One person was cited with operating a motor vehicle without a license.
- One person was cited with following too close.
The preceding arrest information was provided by the Southington Police Department. It does not indicate a conviction.
Southington Patch does not report infractions as part of the arrest logs. For more information on what’s happening in town and who got cited for what, check out the Southington Police Department’s Facebook page.
Make sure to like Southington Patch on Facebook and follow on Twitter for breaking news, daily updates and more!