The Southington Police Department reported the following arrests:
Brian Thibeault, 43, of 419 West St. in Bristol, was charged with two counts of issuing a bad check, Jan. 9.
David C. Perry, 26, of 581 Crown St. in Meriden, was charged with third-degree criminal trespassing, Jan. 14.
Manuel J. Gonzalez, 24, of 611 Wolcott Road in Bristol, was charged with third-degree criminal trespassing, Jan. 14.
Riby Rivera, 22, of 79 Woodland Drive in Hartford, was charged with failure to respond to an infraction, Jan. 14.
Melanie K. Campbell, 31, of 110 Turtle Brook lane in Bristol, was charged with driving under the influence, evading responsibility in an accident, following too close and failure to insure motor vehicle, Jan. 14.
Other stats from reported traffic stops and incidents:
- Five people were cited with operating an unregistered motor vehicle.
- Two people were cited with simple trespassing.
- One person was cited with speeding/traveling too fast.
- One person was cited with allowing a dog to roam without a leash.
- One person was cited with operating a motor vehicle under suspension.
The preceding arrest information was provided by the Southington Police Department. It does not indicate a conviction.
Southington Patch does not report infractions as part of the arrest logs. For more information on what’s happening in town and who got cited for what, check out the Southington Police Department’s Facebook page.
Make sure to like Southington Patch on Facebook and follow on Twitter for breaking news, daily updates and more!