The Southington Police Department reported the following arrests:
John Mongillo, 56, of 98 October Lane in Southington, was charged with five counts of violation of a protective order, Jan. 14.
Frank Fox, 61, of 2 Pine Grove Road in Southington, was charged with breach of peace, Jan. 15.
Lisa I. Merrill, 44, of 2 Pine Grove Road in Southington, was charged with violation of a protective order and disorderly conduct, Jan. 15.
Michael Pepe, 53, of 236 Spring Lake Road in Southington, was charged with first-degree threatening, carrying a firearm under the influence and breach of peace, Jan. 15.
William Savage, 45, of 46 Elton St. in Torrington, was charged with offering home improvement without proper certificates and failure to refund payment for home improvement, Jan. 16.
Other stats from reported traffic stops and incidents:
- Four people were cited with operating an unregistered motor vehicle.
- Three people were cited with operating a motor vehicle under suspension.
- Two people were cited with speeding/traveling too fast.
- Two people were cited with using a cell phone while driving.
- Two people were cited with operating a motor vehicle without insurance.
- One person was cited with operating a motor vehicle without a license.
- One person was cited with unsafe movement with a motor vehicle.
- One person was cited with passing in a no passing zone.
The preceding arrest information was provided by the Southington Police Department. It does not indicate a conviction.
Southington Patch does not report infractions as part of the arrest logs. For more information on what’s happening in town and who got cited for what, check out the Southington Police Department’s Facebook page.
Make sure to like Southington Patch on Facebook and follow on Twitter for breaking news, daily updates and more!