State of Connecticut Department of Banking
FREE Homeowners Mortgage Assistance Event
Wednesday, November 28, 2012
10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Conference Center at CoCo Key
3580 East Main Street, Waterbury, CT
Meet one-on-one with your mortgage lender
or a HUD-approved housing counselor!
PRE-REGISTRATION IS AVAILABLE so you don't have to stand in line.
If you are a customer of the following bank or loan servicer you may pre-register for this event:
- Citi Visit www.events.citimortgage.com. Under "Search by State" select Connecticut.
- Webster Bank, Call 1-800-270-5300 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Documents to Bring
- Most recently filed and signed federal tax return with all schedules, and attachments including W2s
- Three most recent statements (all pages) for every bank, investment, and retirement account
- Most recent statement for every department store/credit card, auto/student loan, and other mortgages/liens
- A form of state-issued identification, such as a driver?s license
- A recent utility bill with your name and property address to show proof of residency
- Signed and dated Hardship Letter detailing why it is difficult for you to make your mortgage payments
- List of all household monthly income and expenses (actual expense monthly statement)
- A copy of your Homeowners Insurance Declaration Page and Real Estate Property Tax Certification (tax bill)
Questions? Call 1-877-472-8313 or
Information on Avoiding Foreclosure
Foreclosure Assistance Hotline: