Monday, Sept. 16
- Board of Education Policy & Personnel Committee, 5:30 p.m., in Municipal Conference Room 2 at the Southington Municipal Center, 200 N. Main St. in Southington.
Tuesday, Sept. 17
- Middle School Building Committee, 4:30 p.m., at DePaolo Middle School, 385 Pleasant St. in Southington.
- Cable Advisory Council, 6:30 p.m., at the Cox Communications Office on Route 10 in Cheshire.
- Planning and Zoning Commission, 7 p.m., in the Public Assembly Room at the Southington Municipal Center, 200 N. Main St. in Southington.
Wednesday, Sept. 18
- Plainville-Southington Regional Health District, 6:30 p.m., at a location not yet determined.
- Board of Finance Workshop (Special Meeting), 7 p.m., in the Council Chambers at Southington Town Hall, 75 Main St. in Southington.
Thursday, Sept. 19
- Capital Bonding Committee, 4 p.m., in Municipal Conference Room 2 at the Southington Municipal Center, 200 N. Main St. in Southington.
- Conservation Commission On-Site Meeting, 5 p.m., at 172 Wedgewood Road in Southington.
- Apple Harvest Festival Committee, 6 p.m., in the lower level conference room at Southington Town Hall, 75 Main St. in Southington.
- Board of Fire Commissioners, 6 p.m., at the Southington Fire Department Headquarters, 310 N. Main St. in Southington.
Friday, Sept. 20
No meetings scheduled.
For more information including agendas, visit the town's website by clicking on the link provided.
OTHER TOWN EVENTS
- Parents-4-A-Change will host a support meeting on Tuesday, Sept. 17, at the Derynoski Elementary School. Meeting begins at 6 p.m.
- The Town-Wide Tag Sale comes back on Saturday, Sept. 21. Click the link for more details.
Know something we forgot? Add it in the comments section below!
Make sure to like Southington Patch on Facebook or follow on Twitter for breaking news, daily updates and more!