Monday, Nov. 4
- STEPS and Youth Advisory Committee, 4:30 p.m., in the Public Assembly Room in the Southington Municipal Center, 200 N. Main St. in
Tuesday, Nov. 5
No meetings scheduled. Town Hall will be open on Elections Day 2013.
Wednesday, Nov. 6
- Park Board, 6:30 p.m., in the lower level conference room at Southington Town Hall, 75 Main St. in Southington.
- Planning and Zoning Commission, 7 p.m., in the Public Assembly Room in the Southington Municipal Center, 200 N. Main St. in Southington.
Thursday, Nov. 7
- Board of Water Commissioners, 6 p.m., at the Southington Water Department, 605 W. Queen St. in Southington.
- Conservation Commission, 7 p.m., in the Public Assembly Room in the Southington Municipal Center, 200 N. Main St. in Southington.
Friday, Nov. 8
No meetings scheduled.
OTHER MAJOR EVENTS
Election Day 2013
Tuesday, Nov. 5
For a complete look and all the info you need, click the link provided.
Ye Olde Country Fair
Saturday, Nov. 9, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Plantsville Congregational Church, 109 Church St. in Plantsville
Look for handmade crafts and stitchery, homemade canned and baked goods, a gingerbread village, cookie walk, Christmas room, gift basket room, used jewelry and books, a silent auction, quilt raffle and much more in the church hall! Outside, there are two tents filled with “attic treasure” bargains. Admission is free and ten percent (10%) of profits to Southington Community Services again this year. More info: www.plantsvilleucc.org or (860) 628-5595.
For more information including agendas, visit the town's website by clicking on the link provided.
Know something we forgot? Add it in the comments section below!
Make sure to like Southington Patch on Facebook or follow on Twitter for breaking news, daily updates and more!