The Church of Saint Dominic
Drag box to select area
The Church of Saint Dominic was founded in 1970. In 1980, the nursery school opened its doors. Fr. Ronald P. May of New Britain, CT joined the parish as its third pastor in July 2008. He followed Fr. Henry C. Frascadore of Bristol, CT who was pastor at St. Dominic Church from Feb. 1997 through June 2008. The founding pastor of the church was Fr. Walter Fr. Geraghty who service his parish from 1970 to February 1997. He passed away a day after the arrival of his replacement as pastor.
1050 Flanders Rd, Southington, CT 06489
- Fax: 781-933-3099
- Accessibility Details: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Hours: Mass Schedule: Mon - Wed and Fri, 9am;
Saturday Vigil, 5pm; Sun, 8:30am, 10:00am, 11:30am Reconciliation: Saturdays at 4:00 pm and by appointment.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 6pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Accessible: yes